Wealth Management When You Need it
We Help You Move Forward with Confidence
Do You Feel Uncertain About...
The confusion of a swinging stock market?
The stress surrounding a recession close to retirement?
The uncertainty of weathering a financial storm in unchartered waters?
In Times Of Transition, We Serve As A Guide For You To Navigate Change
Why Choose Us
Spectrum asset management serves successful individuals and business owners. We provide our perspective and strategies to help our clients build wealth, transfer assets and values across generations, reduce taxes, and invest in ways which align with their values.
Who we are:
- We care about you, both personally and financially.
- We understand that every client has different needs, and we work hard to understand their specific objectives.
- We dig deep to uncover blind spots in your financial goals.
- We work best with clients that are not afraid to delegate and trust our expertise.
Who we are not:
- We are not the stock tip of the week.
- We are not effective with clients who don’t allow us to fully understand their dreams and goals.
- We are not the best fit for the “DIY” investor that just wants to pick our brains.
- We probably aren’t your investment team if you’re an adrenaline-seeker or check your portfolio every 15 minutes.
We provide a customized approach that fits your goals. Our expert financial advisors will work with you following our 3 step process to ensure your financial life is covered from every angle.
Years of Experience
For more than 30 years, we’ve worked with over 350 families as wealth advisors helping them get the confidence they need in their retirement plan.
We pride ourselves on developing strong relationships with all our clients. The foundation of the financial advisor-client relationship is listening and maintaining consistent communication.
Gain the Confidence You Deserve
Leave the Unknown Behind and Move Forward with Clarity, Confidence and Certainty
How Does It Work?
Our 3 step approach provides a personalized experience to assist with the management of your assets and wealth.
We Look at Your Long-Term Vision
We Create A Financial Road Map
We Align Your Total Balance Sheet
As people build their net worth, it’s often a shock to the system that can lead them to finally hire a financial advisor.
The more time to plan, the more proactive a financial plan can be, leading to more benefits for all family members.
Download our free PDF of the 6 things a Financial Advisor can do for high-net-worth families.
Meet Your Financial Guides
There are certain areas in life—family, friends, faith, fun—that can’t be delegated. But others, like financial planning, can be delegated to experts—people who stay on top of the current information and trends so you don’t have to. That’s what we do.
Executive Stock Executive Options
How to Maximize Your Return While Minimizing Your Risk
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get our quarterly newsletter straight to your inbox!